[Boot=> Franco Sarto 'Ridge' Boot - Item #923930

Franco Sarto 'Ridge' Boot
These boots are fabulous. The leather is nice and soft and does not require serious "breaking in." I have muscular calves and these boots fit great with skinny jeans tucked in. I highly recommend these boots. The oxford style is really unique and I have already received many compliments 


Oxford styling and a bit of broguing enhance the vintage feel of a tall menswear-inspired boot.
  • 1" heel (size 9).
  • 15" boot shaft; 14" circumference.
  • Back zip closure.
  • Leather upper/synthetic lining/rubber sole.
  • By Franco Sarto; imported.
  • Women's Shoes.
;)
I absolutely LOVE these boots.
I am 5'2", so boots with a 16" shaft are too tall for me... These 15" shaft boots fit me perfectly! (And I think they'd still look good on someone taller).
The color is exactly as is pictured, and the mens-inspired formal shoe look is incredible!
I wanted something unique, and these were the perfect boots!
I would say the only downside is I prefer a leather sole, and this sole is rubber and wears a little easier.
Other than that, I would recommend to absolutely anyone!

Written by

We are Creative Blogger Theme Wavers which provides user friendly, effective and easy to use themes. Each support has free and providing HD support screen casting.

 

© 2013 Today N.E.T. All rights resevered. Designed by Templateism

Back To Top