Both Android and iPhone in My Opinion

I have had both android and iPhones in the past. I chose my current iPhone because Apple devices simply work. As a supporter of bitcoin, I have to vote with my dollars. My next phone will not be an iPhone, and I will likely sell my apple stock as well. I can't support a company that doesn't understand the market.

$10 minimum wage would do the same thing a large portion of AHCA is doing to small business owners... It would cause them to hire less which puts more of a strain on the government then paying 15-17 year olds $7.40/hour. (I am a democrat saying that)

Written by

We are Creative Blogger Theme Wavers which provides user friendly, effective and easy to use themes. Each support has free and providing HD support screen casting.

 

© 2013 Today N.E.T. All rights resevered. Designed by Templateism

Back To Top